Camas, WASH (May 1, 2017) – PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. will demonstrate the latest in advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions at the International Training, and Education Conference (ITEC) at Ahoy, Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The event, hosted by a small but highly developed nation with advanced military capabilities, will be held May 16-18, 2017.
According to the Conference Chairman, “The Netherlands seeks to innovate by encouraging partnership and collaboration between its military establishment, including government laboratories, its industry and the broader research and development community in academia and beyond.”
PLEXSYS’ and ImmersaView's team of expert engineers and operators, located in booth 32, will provide demonstrations and additional information to visitors throughout the show. Solutions that PLEXSYS will present includes:
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT): ASCOT is a real-time interactive simulation tool that easily manages the entire battlespace from single ship Close Air Support (CAS) missions to multi-axis, multi-ship Large Force Exercises and Special Operations. Multiple systems can be networked together at a single site, or at multiple sites around the world for dynamic large-scale joint and coalition exercises.
- PLEXComm and sonomarc: These communications systems are powerful client/server audio distribution and effects software packages that provide training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance.
- Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR) LVC: VADAAR LVC provides a local and distributed, multi-participant after action review capability, all accomplished within a light and upgradeable software framework that uses your existing computer network, eliminating the need for additional hardware. It allows you to record, review, and stream video, audio, and data locally or anywhere in the world from any device.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is a hardware and software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants, with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated, virtual world.
- EnGen Framework: EnGen is a powerful new global simulation core. It rises to the challenges of ever-evolving simulation needs. Designed by PLEXSYS for maximum flexibility and employment across a wide variety of uses and environments, EnGen is scalable, adaptable and easily sustained. EnGen also maximizes usability by integrating with existing simulation environments, models and databases.
- SimWorks: In concert with EnGen, SimWorks is a powerful new simulation platform that has been designed for maximum flexibility and employment across a wide variety of uses and environments. While robust enough to forge new ground in all forms of air/land/sea simulations, SimWorks is perfectly suited for simulating civilian environments such as high traffic FAA scenarios, disaster response exercises, and academic instruction requiring a network of smart entity behavior.
- Global Land Air Sea Space (GLASS) View: GLASS View is a robust environment viewing tool that is easy to install and can be operational in minutes. It works with many simulation environments and is customizable and scalable. It easily allows people to view and review the entire 3D simulation spectrum.
PLEXSYS offers one-on-one interviews about our technologies. To schedule an appointment, please contact Tara Marta at email@example.com.
About PLEXSYS: PLEXSYS was founded in 1986 and is a 100% employee owned small business, specializing in modeling and simulation systems and support services for 21st Century Air, Land, and Sea synthetic training. PLEXSYS serves clients in defense, government, commercial and academic sectors. PLEXSYS concentrations include the development of LVC environment generation technologies used throughout USAF Distributed Mission Operations and other joint and international high fidelity simulations. PLEXSYS also provides superior mission briefing and after-action-review technologies, as well as comprehensive LVC synthetic communications training solutions.
About ImmersaView: ImmersaView is a PLEXSYS subsidiary and was established in 2006. ImmersaView has evolved to become a global leader in visualization software. Whether in software or strategy, ImmersaView has the industry insight, passion and expertise to deliver technology solutions that streamline the way you manage your visual, audio and sensory assets.