CAMAS, WA (April 29, 2019) – PLEXSYS will demonstrate the latest in Advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions at the International Forum for the Military and Civil Simulation, Training and Education Community (ITEC). Now in its 30th year, ITEC offers a world-class exhibition showcasing the very latest products and services from leading organizations, May 14 – 16, 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Newest Product Launch … ASCOT 7
During the show, PLEXSYS experts will highlight their newest product, ASCOT-7, a dynamic and intuitive Computer-Generated Forces (CGF) platform for use in an M&S environment. With its cutting-edge user interface, modular and scalable design, and comprehensive yet extensible database, ASCOT 7 simplifies the development of complex scenarios for training needs and budget.
PLEXSYS will also focus on their proven solutions in Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training tools, including the latest in M&S technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land and sea platforms.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT): ASCOT is a real-time interactive simulation tool that easily manages the entire battlespace from single ship Close Air Support (CAS) missions to multi-axis, multi-ship Large Force Exercises and Special Operations. Multiple systems can be networked together at a single site, or at multiple sites around the world for dynamic large-scale joint and coalition exercises.
- SimVisuals: SimVisuals allows for flawless visuals across any shape or surface with advanced geometry correction and edge blending for multiple projectors. As a software product, SimVisuals removes the need for additional hardware, cables or connection. It’s simple, works the way you want, and adds zero latency.
- PLEXComm and sonomarc: These communications systems are powerful client/server audio distribution and effects software packages that provide training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance.
- Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR) LVC: VADAAR LVC provides a local and distributed, multi-participant after action review capability, all accomplished within a light and upgradeable software framework that uses your existing computer network, eliminating the need for additional hardware. It allows you to record, review, and stream video, audio, and data locally or anywhere in the world from any device.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is a hardware and software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants, with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated, virtual world.
PLEXSYS subject matter experts will offer impromptu and scheduled one-on-one interviews relating to our technologies at Stand ID30. To schedule an appointment, please contact Tara Marta at email@example.com.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation software company with 30+ years of delivering LVC training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 150 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries. Learn more …
ImmersaView is a PLEXSYS company and was established in 2006. ImmersaView has evolved to become a global leader in visualization software. Whether in software or strategy, ImmersaView has the industry insight, passion and expertise to deliver technology solutions that streamline the way you manage your visual, audio and data assets. Learn more …