LAS VEGAS, NV (January 15, 2020) – PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. will demonstrate the latest in Advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions at the Combat Air Forces (CAF) Weapons and Tactics Conference (WEPTAC) at the Nellis Air Force Base Club in Las Vegas, Nevada. The annual event brings together hundreds of warfighters from the CAF to discuss current issues, look at future issues, and provide solutions for the joint employment of forces. PLEXSYS will be available at the event on January 15 – 16, 2020.
During the show, PLEXSYS will highlight its latest products, ASCOT 7 and sonomarc 4.7 Communications Suite.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT) 7: is a dynamic and intuitive Computer-Generated Forces (CGF) platform for use in robust M&S environments. The cutting-edge user interface, modular and scalable environment generator and the comprehensive and extensible database are just a few of the fantastic features offered by this system.
- sonomarc 4.7: This communications system is a robust client/server audio distribution and effects software package that provides training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance. Sonomarc 4.7 enables smooth training mission operations for instructors and operators. With a fully-featured text chat capability, VoIP phone support, touchscreen record and replay timeline interface, and configurable streamlined user interface.
PLEXSYS will also focus on our proven solutions in LVC training tools, including the latest in M&S technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land, and sea platforms.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT) 5: ASCOT 5 is a real-time interactive simulation tool that efficiently manages the entire battlespace from single ship Close Air Support (CAS) missions to multi-axis, multi-ship Large Force Exercises and Special Operations. Multiple systems can be networked together at a single site or numerous sites around the world for dynamic large-scale joint and coalition exercises.
- Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR) LVC: VADAAR LVC provides a local and distributed, multi-participant after action review capability, all accomplished within a light and upgradeable software framework that uses your existing computer network, eliminating the need for additional hardware. It allows you to record, review, and stream video, audio, and data locally or anywhere in the world from any device.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is a hardware and software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants, with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated virtual world.
- The Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC) Extended Trainer (JET) system: Designed along with our trusted JET partners from ULTRA-ATS, Parsons, and ViaSat, JET enables the modern Warrior with operationally validated LVC training, critical to maintaining Warfighter skills in today’s complex and congested battlespaces. JET enables training and validation on tactical planning and Command and Control (C2) and is available today in a complete battlespace training suite. Integrating the same tools used in the field, JET is unique in its ability to train through the entire arc of the JICC’s tasks: planning, MIDS radio management, Tactical Data Link (TDL) execution, and link monitoring.
Our subject matter experts will offer impromptu and scheduled one-on-one meetings relating to our technologies. To schedule an appointment, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.