CAMAS, WA (December 1, 2019) – PLEXSYS will reveal the latest in advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions at this year’s Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC), Dec. 2-6 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Newest Product Highpoints – ASCOT 7 and SimVisuals 2.0
During the show, PLEXSYS will highlight its latest products, ASCOT 7 and SimVisuals 2.0.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT) 7: is a dynamic and intuitive Computer-Generated Forces (CGF) platform for use in robust M&S environments. The cutting-edge user interface, modular and scalable environment generator, and the comprehensive and extensible database are just a few of the fantastic features offered by this system.
- SimVisuals 2.0: SimVisuals is a geometry correction and edge blending software. SimVisuals uses advanced geometry correction and edge blending for multiple projectors, which allows flawless visuals across any shape or surface.
PLEXSYS will also focus on proven solutions in Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training tools, including the latest in M&S technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land, and sea platforms.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT) 5: ASCOT 5 is a real-time interactive simulation tool that efficiently manages the entire battlespace from single ship Close Air Support (CAS) missions to multi-axis, multi-ship Large Force Exercises and Special Operations. Multiple systems can be networked together at a single site or various sites around the world for dynamic large-scale joint and coalition exercises.
- PLEXComm and sonomarc: These communications systems are powerful client/server audio distribution and effects software packages that provide training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance.
- Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR) LVC: VADAAR LVC provides a local and distributed, multi-participant after action review capability, all accomplished within a light and upgradeable software framework that uses your existing computer network, eliminating the need for additional hardware. It allows you to record, review, and stream video, audio, and data locally or anywhere in the world from any device.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is a hardware and software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants, with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated virtual world.
- The Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC) Extended Trainer (JET) system: Designed along with our trusted JET partners from ULTRA-ATS, Parsons, and ViaSat, JET enables the modern Warrior with operationally validated LVC training, critical to maintaining Warfighter skills in today’s complex and congested battlespaces. JET enables training and validation on tactical planning and Command and Control (C2) and is available today in a complete battlespace training suite. Integrating the same tools used in the field, JET is unique in its ability to train through the entire arc of the JICC’s tasks: planning, MIDS radio management, Tactical Data Link (TDL) execution, and link monitoring.
Our subject matter experts will offer impromptu and scheduled one-on-one interviews relating to our technologies at (Linked to map) Booth 1573. To schedule an appointment, please contact Tara Marta at email@example.com.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 30+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 160 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries. Learn More...
Founded in 2006, ImmersaView develops advanced software solutions for complex visualization applications in the Defense, Simulation, Audio Visual, Education, Energy, and Emergency Services industries. We believe in empowering our customers to go beyond boundaries and we make elegant software to enable them to do it. Learn More...
PLEXSYS Media Contact