PLEXSYS and ImmersaView … Exhibiting at the Australasian Simulation Congress
Aug 23, 2017 | By: Tara Marta
Camas, WASH (August 21, 2017) – PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. will demonstrate the latest in advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions during the Australasian Simulation Congress (ASC) at the International Convention Centre in Sydney, Australia. The event will be held August 28 – August 31, 2017.
Our expert team of engineers and operators will provide demonstrations and additional information to visitors throughout the show. Solutions that PLEXSYS and ImmersaView will present include:
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT): ASCOT is an environment generator which provides real-time, and interactive simulation solutions.
- PLEXComm and sonomarc: These communications systems are powerful client/server audio distribution and effects software packages that provide positive training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance.
- Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR) LVC: VADAAR LVC provides a local and distributed, multi-participant after action review capability, all accomplished within a light and upgradeable software framework that uses your existing computer network, eliminating the need for additional hardware. It allows you to record, review, and stream video, audio, and data locally or anywhere in the world from any device.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is the best supported and the most user-friendly protocol translator for military Tactical data links.
- EnGen Framework: EnGen is a server distributed high powered, modular computing system. The EnGen framework has an open architecture and provides a 3d viewing capability and a modeling interface to process any live and simulated data sets.
- SimWorks: is a real-time, live, and interactive simulation environment generator for creating a large scale and distributed environments.
- Global Land Air Sea Space (GLASS) Viewer: GLASS Viewer is used for observation, situational awareness, and data management. It is a highly intuitive data viewer that can also provide 3d level detail.
PLEXSYS offers one-on-one interviews about our technologies. To schedule an appointment, please contact Robert Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the show visit their website at www.simulationcongress.com.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 30+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 200 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries.
Founded in 2006, ImmersaView develops world-class, unique solutions for immersive displays and high-end video streaming. VADAAR 2, an advanced connection framework, allows you to stream, record, and review video, audio, and data. It is designed for network environments where there are many sources and varied destinations. The ultimate in geometry correction and edge blending software, SimVisuals 2 provides flawless, advanced imagery that allows you to immerse yourself in any scenario completely. Our software is used for training and simulation applications across Defense, Audio Visual, Education, Energy, and Emergency Services industries. ImmersaView’s continued success across global markets led to their acquisition by PLEXSYS in 2016