PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. is seeking to hire an Accounting Associate at our Camas, WA main office.
PLEXSYS Interface Products Inc. is a multinational defense contractor that is subject to the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and uses a complex accounting system specifically designed for government contracting. This position will be responsible for managing the fixed asset ledger, assisting with purchase requisitions, creating purchase orders, and reviewing and processing employee expense reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains fixed asset records by updating Costpoint software with additions and disposals each month
- Barcodes and inventories assets using the Snipe-IT asset management system
- Manages the import and export of data between the Snipe-IT system and the Costpoint accounting software
- Assists employees with purchase requisitions as needed, and approves. Generates purchase orders and maintains proper QA documentation
- Expense administrator performing in depth review of all employee expense reports through the approval process
- Assists employees in preparing expense reports when needed. Imports expense reports into the books within the time frame required to meet the monthly close deadline
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible accounting related experience
- Knowledge of accounting software systems (Costpoint preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and an understanding of data manipulation (i.e. vlookup formulas) and data formats (i.e. CSV)
- High level of internal customer service
- Adept at data-entry and well organized
- Experience related to fixed asset accounting
- Experience with asset tracking tools and best practices (Snipe-IT preferred)
- Deltek Costpoint accounting system experience
- Experience using automated tools for data manipulation
- Experience with purchasing process (i.e. Purchased Request, Purchase Order, Invoices, etc.)
- Experience with Dell service tag identification system
- Experience with database querying (e.g. MS SQL or MySQL)
- Basic understanding of PowerShell, Visual Basic, or Bash Scripting
- Security Clearance
PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
To apply for the Software Test Engineer opening, please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.