Systems Analyst / Network Architect
The Systems Analyst (SA) / Network Architect (NA) works directly with the SA / Cybersecurity Architect (CA) to define and design the architecture for leading edge complex Information Systems (IS). Daily responsibilities will include performing studies and analyzing existing network systems, as well as participating in defining the overall technical and cybersecurity solution for new and existing implementations. The SA/NA will interface directly with project and product management with the goal of providing secure IS architectures to support end-user’s technical, financial, and schedule needs. Primary activities include creation of networked IS architectures, identification and application of Risk Management Framework (RMF)-mandated security controls, performance prediction, network-sizing analysis, creating information assurance (IA) and technical requirements baselines, and verification and validation planning.
Personal initiative, good communication, and the ability to document system designs are vital to this role. Key focus areas are liaising between stakeholders, ensuring system and security requirements are understood by the internal teams and validating software and firmware interfaces are clearly defined.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the design of network and security architecture solutions working collaboratively with teams comprising of operators, information system security officers, software engineers and stakeholders
- Participate in component level requirements decomposition that are fully traceable to system level requirements and write specifications to capture requirements
- Management of customer requirements to meet overall performance, requirement flow-down, and requirements justification
- Assist in preparing technical proposals and presentations for gaining new business
- Design, support, and deployment of virtualized infrastructure and network solutions
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to users
- Determine existing product feasibility and/or research external vendors to meet system requirements
- Analyze network topologies and provide appropriate network transition plans to support new corporate products and platforms
- Support the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed
- Plan network layouts and configure systems to user environments
- Ensure systems are completely documented prior to delivery
- Must meet current DoD-M 8570 IAM Level I certification requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Network Security, Computer Science, or related technical discipline or 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience implementing security controls using NIST Special Publications (800-53, 53a, 800-171, 800-125) and CNSSI 1253
- Experience developing and deploying Network System Architectures using various appliances, software defined networking (SDN), and network functions virtualization (NFV) methods
- Experience performing and providing technical direction for the architecting, interfacing, integration, testing, and deployment of complex networked hardware and software systems
- Experience writing procedural and operational systems documentation
- Experience implementing network management tools (i.e. Active Directory (LDAP), PowerShell, Group Policy, etc.)
- Ability to obtain minimum of SECRET clearance
- Experience with Cloud Computing (i.e. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, etc)
- Experience with Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Operating Systems certifications such as Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- Experience using commercial-off-the-shelf security software applications such as Tenable Security Center/Nessus (ACAS), Splunk, and McAfee ePO (HBSS)
- Experience deploying both Linux and Windows systems to include Microsoft Server 2008 through 2016 and/or Windows 7/10
- Hyper-converged Infrastructure (HCI) and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) use and implementation
PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
To apply for the Project Manager opening, please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.