COMMON ARCHITECTURE FOR SECURE ENVIRONMENTS – VIRTUALIZED
Looking for a Product Demo?
Schedule One Today!
CASE-V was developed in response to an articulated customer need to rapidly attain and maintain a Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliant Authority To Operate (ATOs) for use in secure operational environments. CASE-V combines hardware and software into a highly manageable solution. Through secure computing and a hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI), end user experience is simplified and made more manageable through the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
Ease of use and maintenance is facilitated by industry standard cybersecurity toolsets allowing complete visibility into disparate system components including organic and third-party hardware and software. The hosted toolset includes standard, yet customizable dashboards offering complete transparency into the environment. In short, CASE-V is scalable and elastic. It is proven to dramatically reduce the timeline and expense needed to attain ATOs. The product's semi-annual updates and transferrable ATO artifacts have realized huge savings in manpower for our customers.
This solution allows you to:
- Manage more with less — Combining hardware, software, virtualization-hardening, and cyber-security requirements into one convenient package requires fewer IT resources than traditional systems.
- Centralized IT Management — Standardize security features and processes for a consistent, centralized IT management experience.
- Centralized Framework — Explore application capabilities and boundaries in a scalable, centralized framework.
- Easy to Use — Easily customize, integrate, and manage PLEXSYS software and hardware, partner vendor products, and other customer-required solutions.
Authority to Operate
CASE-V follows a standardized U.S. government security and regulation accreditation process, which may reduce the time required for your site to attain Authority to Operate (ATO) certifications. Instead of building from the ground up, PLEXSYS researches and implements your primary requirements, then your organization tailors it to your specific needs. The system is ready to attain Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance with the following:
- NIST SP 800-53 compliant security controls
- RMF Artifacts for ATO support
- Encryption capabilities
- EMSEC-compliant cabling
- Periodic security updates and software patches, managed by PLEXSYS CASE-V
GET IN TOUCH
We appreciate your interest in PLEXSYS. Please see below for the best ways to contact our team.
SCHEDULING A VISIT OR DEMO
Visitors to any PLEXSYS office or location must coordinate with an appropriate PLEXSYS team member before visiting. If you would like to arrange a demonstration or visit one of our facilities, don't hesitate to contact email@example.com.
If you have a question or concern or are a media member, please contact our Marketing and Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org.