Direct Link Interface (DLI) is a hardware and software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants, with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated, virtual world.
- Flexible protocol translation tool that allows dissimilar platforms to exchange data without modification.
- Provides simulators & real-world operational systems the ability to exchange multiple message formats across networks in real time.
- Single DLI application can be set up to exchange data-link information on behalf of numerous clients, each with different data-link message exchange requirements.
- DLI can reside on a desk top or laptop computer allowing for flexibility of configuration.
- Windows based application, providing ease of use to the operator.
- Share simulated data link with a JRE, MSCT, ADSI or any Common Operational Picture display in a JREAP-C format.
Interfaces & Protocols Supported
- SIMPLE Link-16
- SIMPLE Link-11
- MIL-STD 1553
- DIS (SISO-J)
- SIMPLE DIS Ed. 2