All Access, All Devices
This versatile software was created to allow a single user to quickly configure and start an entire software session, with dozens of workstations, running multiple applications, from one central location. Whether the session is intended for operational or training needs, having Launch Control provides the user with an easy button to manage the environment. Launch Control ensures the correct configuration is applied to each workstation and drastically reduces environment setup time by eliminating the need to configure each workstation manually.
As software applications become more powerful in terms of features, they also become more difficult to configure. Configuring a whole system often takes proportionately more time and is error prone. Launch Control mitigates this, enabling a single person to configure and start the system within minutes. System monitoring is available so potential problems can be identified quickly. System logs can be retrieved for offline review and analysis. Shutdown is quick, complete, and reliable, allowing the user to reconfigure the system immediately. Once the configuration parameters are in place, the configuration can be saved into the Launch Control configuration file and loaded at a later time.
LAUNCH CONTROL ALLOWS ONE OPERATOR TO:
- Centrally configure properties for software applications running on the IOS workstations.
- Start up and shut down the software remotely.
- Set Exercise files and copy files into exercise locations.
- Set output message filters and extract output message logs.
- Direct remote systems to perform installer updates.
- Conduct concurrent training events if multiple groups are available.
- Data-driven, utilizing system-specific Launch Control Initialization files
- Customizable front end GUI
- Support for multiple simultaneous sessions
- Configuration of station roles
- Ability to persist (save/open) configurations
- Ability to reboot stations
- Station resource utilization reporting
- Centralized application monitoring
- Support for Windows and Linux stations
- Remote software installation
- Remote log file retrieval
- Support for scripted starting and stopping of applications
- Message authentication between server and stations