PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. to Display Their Advanced Modeling and Simulation Technologies
Nov 5, 2013 | By: Tara Marta
Orange County Convention Center Orlando, FL 2-5 December 2013: PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. will once again display their advanced Modeling and Simulation technologies to include:
- – Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT) environment generator
- – Launch of the new Sonomarc Communications Training Solutions!
- – PLEXComm Communications Suites
- – Enhanced Mission Record and Review System (EMRRS)
- – Digital Virtual Sensor Server
- – Distributed Training Technology Demonstrations
The PLEXSYS team will provide demonstrations of their advanced M&S technologies, and data to interested visitors throughout the show. PLEXSYS will have a talented team of engineers and operators on hand to demonstrate technologies and discuss M&S solutions for the 21st century LVC training environment. Come visit us at booth 2175 and see the launch of the latest in communications training technologies, Sonomarc!
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 35+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 200 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries.