Join PLEXSYS and Ultra Electronics at the ANG/AFRC WEPTAC in Tucson, AZ
Oct 4, 2018 | By: Tara Marta
CAMAS, WA – PLEXSYS will demonstrate our latest technologies and advances in Modeling and Simulation (M&S) at the Air National Guard (ANG) and Air Force Reserve Component (AFRC) Weapons and Tactics Conference (WEPTAC) in Tucson, AZ, October 15-16, 2018.
During this annual exhibition, we will focus on our proven solutions in Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training tools, including the latest in advanced M&S technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land and sea platforms. This two-day event is held at the Doubletree Suites near the Tucson Airport and provides the venue for Air Force senior leaders, industry executives, and warfighters to meet. The ANG/AFRC WEPTAC brings together warfighters to discuss current issues, and develop solutions for total force employment of Air Forces.
Simulations and Demonstrations will include:
- The Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC) Extended Trainer (JET) system: JET enables training and validation on tactical planning and Command and Control (C2), and is available today in a complete battlespace training suite. Integrating the same tools used in the field, JET is unique in its ability to train through the entire arc of the JICC’s tasks: planning, MIDS radio management, Tactical Data Link (TDL) execution, and link monitoring. JET can also be used to support your operational needs by allowing the JICC team to produce and load their OPTASKLINK, Air Tasking Order and Airspace Control Order directly into JET. Using JET your team can train against tomorrow’s planning documents, diagnose issues in your operational network, and evaluate your overall plan before experiencing problems in the operational environment. Trusted partners for this system include Ultra Electronics, PLEXSYS, Parsons, and Viasat.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT): ASCOT is a real-time interactive simulation tool that easily manages the entire battlespace from single ship Close Air Support (CAS) missions to multi-axis, multi-ship Large Force Exercises and Special Operations. Multiple systems can be networked together at a single site, or at multiple sites around the world for dynamic large-scale joint and coalition exercises.
- PLEXComm and sonomarc: These communications systems are powerful client/server audio distribution and effects software packages that provide training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance.
- Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR) LVC: VADAAR LVC provides a local and distributed, multi-participant after action review capability, all accomplished within a light and upgradeable software framework that uses your existing computer network, eliminating the need for additional hardware. It allows you to record, review, and stream video, audio, and data locally or anywhere in the world from any device.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is a software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants, with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated, virtual world.
Our subject matter experts will offer impromptu and scheduled one-on-one interviews relating to our technologies in the Main Ballroom, Booth B14. To schedule an appointment, please contact PLEXSYS Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 35+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 200 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries.
About Ultra Intelligence & Communications
Ultra Intelligence & Communications, also known as Ultra I&C, has generations of experience fielding tactical communications, command and control, and cyber security technologies for the most challenging defense applications. Ultra I&C connects the multi-domain battlespace and ensures secured information advantage in high-threat environments. These innovative solutions are an integral operational component for the U.S. Department of Defense, the UK Ministry of Defence, the Canadian Department of National Defence and many more defense organizations worldwide.