PLEXSYS to Showcase New After Action Review Tool at DSET 2021
May 17, 2021 | By: Tara Marta
BRISTOL, UK (May 17, 2021) – PLEXSYS Interface Products (PLEXSYS) will demonstrate the latest in Advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions at the Defence Simulation Education and Training (DSET) tradeshow at Ashton Gate in Bristol, United Kingdom. The annual event is focused on content, collaboration, and the community of the Military Training, Education, and Simulation sector. DSET is set up to facilitate military to military engagement and allow the military to educate the industry in a challenging lead approach. PLEXSYS will be available at the event on May 24 – 26, 2021.
During the show, PLEXSYS will highlight its latest products, VADAAR 2, SimVisuals 2, and ASCOT 7.
- Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR) 2: VADAAR 2 is software that allows you to stream, record, and review video, audio, and data from any number of devices, anywhere in the world. It has been designed for distributed environments where there are many sources of content and destinations. As part of an integrated demonstration, VADAAR can also be seen in use during the show on the Survitec stand.
- SimVisuals 2: SimVisuals 2 is the ultimate in geometry correction and edge blending software. It is a professional solution for multi-projector displays. The software allows for flawless visuals across any shape or surface. It is designed to give you total control over a projected image, allowing you to project onto flat, faceted, curved, or dome displays.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT) 7: is a dynamic and intuitive Computer-Generated Forces (CGF) platform for use in robust M&S environments. The state-of-the-art user interface, modular and scalable environment generator, and comprehensive and extensible database are just a few of the fantastic features offered by this system.
PLEXSYS will also focus on our proven solutions in LVC training tools, including the latest in M&S technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land, and sea platforms.
- sonomarc: This communications system is a robust client/server audio distribution and effects software package that provides training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance. Sonomarc 4.7 enables smooth training mission operations for instructors and operators. With a fully-featured text chat capability, VoIP phone support, touchscreen record, replay timeline interface, and configurable streamlined user interface.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is a hardware and software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated virtual world.
Our subject matter experts will be on hand to offer impromptu and scheduled one-on-one meetings relating to our technologies and to see how we can meet your training need. To schedule an appointment, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 30+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 200 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries.
Founded in 2006, ImmersaView develops world-class, unique solutions for immersive displays and high-end video streaming. VADAAR 2, an advanced connection framework, allows you to stream, record, and review video, audio, and data. It is designed for network environments where there are many sources and varied destinations. The ultimate in geometry correction and edge blending software, SimVisuals 2 provides flawless, advanced imagery that allows you to immerse yourself in any scenario completely. Our software is used for training and simulation applications across Defense, Audio Visual, Education, Energy, and Emergency Services industries. ImmersaView’s continued success across global markets led to their acquisition by PLEXSYS in 2016