PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. Highlights New Product Launch at I/ITSEC 2015
Nov 5, 2015 | By: Tara Marta
CAMAS, WASHINGTON (November 5, 2015): PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. today announced that it will be demonstrating the latest in simulation and training at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The event, 30 November through 3 December, is the world’s largest modeling, simulation and training conference.
The PLEXSYS tradeshow exhibit at ITSEC, in booth 2435, will feature their latest in advanced modeling and simulation technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land and maritime platforms. Displays will include:
- EnGen, SimWorks and GLASSView – The latest in simulation technology offered by PLEXSYS
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT) environment generator
- sonomarc and PLEXComm radio simulation and LVC communications
- Enhanced Mission Record and Review System (EMRRS)
- OnScene Commander Emergency Management Situational Awareness
- Direct Link Interface (DLI) Data-Link Translation Software and Hardware
- DIS Packet Analyzer (DPA) DIS Data Logging and Analysis
- Distributed Training Technology Demonstrations (Operation Blended Warrior)
PLEXSYS will have on site business development representatives as well as project managers and software engineers to provide system demonstrations as well as answer questions about our training technology and solutions. To schedule a one-on-one appointment in advance, please contact Greg Kraut at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc., a 100-percent employee-owned company, concentrates on the development of LVC environment generation technologies used throughout USAF Distributed Mission Operations and other high fidelity simulations. PLEXSYS serve clients in defense, government, commercial and academic sectors with customized and off-the-shelf LVC technologies, mission brief/debrief technologies, and synthetic communications training solutions. By providing a high level of customer support and service, along with superior products, PLEXSYS has become the industry leader in high fidelity battlespace emulation. PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. is headquartered in Camas, Washington.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 30+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 200 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries.