Back to Live Tradeshows—Visit PLEXSYS at IITSEC 2021
Nov 11, 2021 | By: Tara Marta
CAMAS, WA (November 11, 2021) – PLEXSYS will demonstrate the latest in advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The event is the world’s largest modeling, simulation and training event and will be held November 29 – December 3, 2021.
Newest Product Launch
During the show, PLEXSYS will highlight their newest product, SimVisuals 2. This warping and blending solution allows for flawless visuals across any shape or surface with advanced geometry correction and edge blending for multiple projectors. As a software product, SimVisuals 2 removes the need for additional hardware, cables or connection. It’s simple, works the way you want, and adds zero latency.
PLEXSYS will also focus on our proven solutions in Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training tools, including the latest in M&S technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land and sea platforms.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT): ASCOT is a real-time interactive simulation tool that easily manages the entire battlespace from single ship Close Air Support (CAS) missions to multi-axis, multi-ship Large Force Exercises and Special Operations. Multiple systems can be networked together at a single site, or at multiple sites around the world for dynamic large-scale joint and coalition exercises.
- Sonomarc: These communications systems are powerful client/server audio distribution and effects software packages that provide training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance.
- Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR): VADAAR provides a local and distributed, multi-participant after action review capability, all accomplished within a light and upgradeable software framework that uses your existing computer network, eliminating the need for additional hardware. It allows you to record, review, and stream video, audio, and data locally or anywhere in the world from any device.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is a hardware and software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants, with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated, virtual world.
- The Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC) Extended Trainer (JET) system: The Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC) Extended Trainer (JET) solution is an integrated suite of training and simulation tools for training Joint Interface Control
Officers (JICOs) and their teams, providing an avenue to not only train but also test, diagnose and rehearse real-time scenarios without interruption to ongoing operations.
Our subject matter experts will offer impromptu and scheduled one-on-one interviews relating to our technologies at Booth 1473. To schedule an appointment, please contact Tara Marta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 30+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 200 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries.
Founded in 2006, ImmersaView develops world-class, unique solutions for immersive displays and high-end video streaming. VADAAR 2, an advanced connection framework, allows you to stream, record, and review video, audio, and data. It is designed for network environments where there are many sources and varied destinations. The ultimate in geometry correction and edge blending software, SimVisuals 2 provides flawless, advanced imagery that allows you to immerse yourself in any scenario completely. Our software is used for training and simulation applications across Defense, Audio Visual, Education, Energy, and Emergency Services industries. ImmersaView’s continued success across global markets led to their acquisition by PLEXSYS in 2016