PLEXSYS… Inspiring Solutions for Future Simulation and Training Environments
Nov 1, 2016 | By: Tara Marta
ORLANDO, FLORIDA (November 1, 2016) – PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. will demonstrate the latest in advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The event, the world’s largest modeling, simulation, and training conference, will be held November 28 – December 2, 2016.
Our expert team of engineers and operators, located in booth 2340, will provide demonstrations and additional information to visitors throughout the show. Technology that PLEXSYS will present:
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT): ASCOT is an environment generator which provides real-time, and interactive simulation solutions.
- PLEXComm and sonomarc: These communications systems are powerful client/server audio distribution and effects software packages that provide positive training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance.
- Enhanced Mission Record and Review System (EMRRS): EMRRS is the first system to be fielded that allows synchronized recording and playback of combined mission videos, such as Radar, HUD, and Out the Window, along with audio and DIS data.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is the best supported and the most user-friendly protocol translator for military Tactical data links.
- EnGen Framework: EnGen is a server distributed high powered, modular computing system. The EnGen framework has an open architecture and provides a 3d viewing capability and a modeling interface to process any live and simulated data sets.
- SimWorks: is a real-time, live, and interactive simulation environment generator for creating a large scale and distributed environments.
- Global Land Air Sea Space (GLASS) Viewer: GLASS Viewer is used for observation, situational awareness, and data management. It is a highly intuitive data viewer that can also provide 3d level detail.
- CLEARED HOT! CLEARED HOT! is a combination of four large-scale LVC demonstrations, which will highlight Non-Governmental Organization Escort, Combat Air Support, and Reconnaissance cross coordination missions. PLEXSYS will provide virtual AWACS support throughout the week’s events.
- Operation Blended Warrior (OBW): As key players in the event, PLEXSYS will demonstrate technologies that advance integrated LVC training. OBW will provide attendees with insight into the state of LVC capabilities, as well as understanding of current challenges.
PLEXSYS offers one-on-one interviews about our technologies. To schedule an appointment, please contact Tara Marta at email@example.com. For more information about PLEXSYS visit our website at www.plexsys.com and for information regarding the events at I/ITSEC visit www.iitsec.org.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 30+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 200 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries.