PLEXSYS to Highlight VADAAR LVC at WEPTAC in Las Vegas
Dec 20, 2018 | By: Tara Marta
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (December 20, 2018) – PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. will demonstrate the latest in Advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions at the Combat Air Forces (CAF) Weapons and Tactics Conference (WEPTAC) at the Nellis Air Force Base Officer’s Club in Las Vegas, Nevada. The annual two-week event brings together hundreds of warfighters from the CAF to discuss current issues, look at future issues, and provide solutions for the joint employment of forces. PLEXSYS will be available at the event on January 16 -17, 2019.
Tradeshow Focus, VADAAR LVC
During the show, PLEXSYS will showcase our next generation after-action review solution … Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR) Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC). VADAAR LVC provides a local and distributed, multi-participant after action review capability, all accomplished within a light and upgradeable software framework that uses your existing computer network, eliminating the need for additional hardware. It allows you to record, review, and stream video, audio, and data locally or anywhere in the world from any device.
PLEXSYS will also focus on our proven solutions in LVC training tools, including the latest in M&S technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land and sea platforms.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT): ASCOT is a real-time interactive simulation tool that easily manages the entire battlespace from single ship Close Air Support (CAS) missions to multi-axis, multi-ship Large Force Exercises and Special Operations. Multiple systems can be networked together at a single site, or at multiple sites around the world for dynamic large-scale joint and coalition exercises.
- PLEXComm and sonomarc: These communications systems are powerful client/server audio distribution and effects software packages that provide training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is a software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants, with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated, virtual world.
- Diagnostics, DIS Packet Analyzer (DPA): DPA is an application that supports analyzing DIS networks. This allows the user to troubleshoot and analyze their simulation network traffic using easy-to-read dialogs that arrange PDU data in a logical sequence.
- PLEXSYS will also integrate ASCOT with the Solipsys’ Battlespace Command and Control Center (BC3).
Our subject matter experts will offer impromptu and scheduled one-on-one meetings relating to our technologies at Booth 56 & 57. To schedule an appointment, please contact Tara Marta at email@example.com.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 30+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 200 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries.
Founded in 2006, ImmersaView develops world-class, unique solutions for immersive displays and high-end video streaming. VADAAR 2, an advanced connection framework, allows you to stream, record, and review video, audio, and data. It is designed for network environments where there are many sources and varied destinations. The ultimate in geometry correction and edge blending software, SimVisuals 2 provides flawless, advanced imagery that allows you to immerse yourself in any scenario completely. Our software is used for training and simulation applications across Defense, Audio Visual, Education, Energy, and Emergency Services industries. ImmersaView’s continued success across global markets led to their acquisition by PLEXSYS in 2016