PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. To Attend AFRC/ANG WEPTAC in Tucson, AZ
Oct 13, 2016 | By: Tara Marta
CAMAS, WASHINGTON (October 13, 2016) – PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. announced that they will be demonstrating their simulation and training technologies during Industry Nights at the Air Force Reserve Component/Air National Guard Weapons and Tactics Conference (WEPTAC) in Tucson, AZ.
This annual event is held at the DoubleTree Suites near Tucson Airport on 17 – 18 October, 2016 and provides the venue for Industry Leaders to meet directly with the Warfighter and discuss immediate Weapon System needs.
The PLEXSYS exhibit at WEPTAC, in booth B14, will feature their latest in advanced modeling and simulation technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land and maritime platforms. Displays will include:
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT) environment generator
- sonomarc and PLEXComm radio simulation and LVC communications
- Enhanced Mission Record and Review System (EMRRS)
- Direct Link Interface (DLI) Data-Link Translation Software and Hardware
- DIS Packet Analyzer (DPA) DIS Data Logging and Analysis
- LVC Technology Demonstrations (ASCOT integrated with BC3)
PLEXSYS will have on site technical representatives to provide system demonstrations, as well as answer questions about our training technology and solutions. To schedule a one-on-one appointment in advance, please contact Mr. Gino Hodges at email@example.com.
Founded in 1986, PLEXSYS is a modeling and simulation (M&S) software company with 30+ years of delivering Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training readiness solutions and innovation. We are a 100% employee-owned small business, with more than 200 full-time employees plus part-time consultants in nine states and four foreign countries.